Uday Salunkhe

Uday salunkhe welingkar

Dr. Uday salunkhe

Monday 28 March 2011

Uday Salunkhe’s student speaks about his leadership qualities


  I have had a very good learning experience after joining WE School. Every day has given me something new to learn. The world class faculty that we have on campus has given me an opportunity to learn not only the theoretical aspects but also the real life example that are discussed in class. Apart from academics, the main learning has come from the events that I have conducted here in WE School which has helped me improve my leadership skills the most. Also the opportunity that I was given to participate in the World Retail Congress held in Germany gave an immense exposure to the international business practices and also gave me an opportunity to interact with various international Business Leaders

    Prof. Dr. Uday Salunkhe sir has been a true leader and has created a lot of leaders here in We School under his influence. He has sky-high expectations from we the students which lets us outperform our own expectations and leverage our potentials to the maximum. He is very proactive and is ready to take up any challenge and opportunity that comes his way and the best part is he involves the students along with him that gives the students an opportunity to learn form his experience.

Nikhita Dhawan
PGDM- III Trimester Retail Management 2010-12

No comments:

Post a Comment