Uday Salunkhe

Uday salunkhe welingkar

Dr. Uday salunkhe

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Uday Salunkhe's student speaks about her experience at Welingkar


My past two trimesters at WE school have been an amazing experience. I was elected the deputy general secretary for the 1st year and it was a wonderful thing to happen. Other than this the Outbound Program was a gem encapsulating all life values. We imbibed the intangibles like adaptability, leadership, confidence, integrity and persistence. It was at this event I got a chance to interact with our Director Dr Salunkhe, and I found him very warm and inspirational; -we also saw the adventurous side of him. He seems to be ahead of his times and has a good foresight and has a vision larger than life.

He thinks in a blink and always inspired us to "Think Big". He always asked us to transcend all the barriers, push all the limits as we work our way to realization of our aspirations. I personally have learnt a lot at WE School and I think it was one of the wisest decisions of my life!
-          Chaitali Chande
Programme- PGDM Finance Trimester- 3

No comments:

Post a Comment